Viewing convention Program information from 2005
Wednesday, 28 December
332. Pastiches and Palimtexts: Source Texts in Contemporary Experimental Poetry
7:15–8:30 p.m., Coolidge, Marriott
A special session
Presiding: Camille Martin, Loyola Univ., New Orleans
1. “Clark Coolidge’s Visual Arts Intertexts, 1967–76,” Tom Orange, George Washington Univ.
2. “Contextures: Susan Howe’s ‘Voices Stuttering out of the Wilderness,’” Elisabeth W. Joyce, Edinboro Univ. of Pennsylvania
3. “A Eurydice beyond My Maestro: Triangular Desire in Harryette Mullen’s ‘Dim Lady,’” Randall Couch, Arcadia Univ.
4. “‘The More / Clear / Song’: Orphic Ascension to Light in Ronald Johnson’s Radi Os,” Michael Cross, State Univ. of New York, Buffalo
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.