Viewing convention Program information from 2004
Tuesday, 28 December
339. Spanish Medieval Language and Literature
7:15–8:30 p.m., Commonwealth Hall D, Loews
Program arranged by the Division on Spanish Medieval Language and Literature
Presiding: Isidro de Jesús Rivera, Univ. of Kansas
1. “Feminine Authority, Male Effeminacy, and Vergüenza in ‘El tributo de las cien doncellas,’” Emily C. Francomano, Georgetown Univ.
2. “Libidinous Imagery from Margins to Center: The Manuscript 2653 of the Cancionero de palacio,” Ana Isabel Montero, Reed Coll.
3. “Negotiating Women: Leonor López de Córdoba and Teresa de Cartagena,” Anthony J. Cárdenas, Univ. of New Mexico, Albuquerque
4. “Conversos and Courtiers: The Poetics of Violence in Fifteenth-Century Iberian Literary Culture,” Ana María Gómez-Bravo, Purdue Univ., West Lafayette
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.