Viewing convention Program information from 2006
Thursday, 28 December
340. Disability and the Foreign Languages
7:15–8:30 p.m., Grand Ballroom Salon I, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the MLA Committee on Disability Issues in the Profession
Presiding: Sally J. Chivers, Trent Univ.
1. “Reading Disability as Disability in Korean Literature,” Eunjung Kim, Univ. of Illinois, Chicago
2. “The Destabilizing Power of Disability in Ousmane Sembène’s Xala,” Thomas Jay Lynn, Penn State Univ., Berks
3. “Aging Women and Disability in Premodern Spanish Literature,” Encarnación Juárez-Almendros, Univ. of Notre Dame
4. “Worlds Apart: Disability and the Foreign Language Classroom,” Tammy Elizabeth Berberi, Univ. of Minnesota, Morris
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.