Viewing convention Program information from 2006
Thursday, 28 December
342. Academic Freedom When the Teacher Is a Temporary Worker
7:15–8:30 p.m., Commonwealth Hall C, Loews
Program arranged by the MLA Committee on Academic Freedom and Professional Rights and Responsibilities
Presiding: Lisa Justine Hernandez, Saint Edward’s Univ.
1. “Academic Freedom Awareness across the Community College: Another Elephant in the Adjunct Office,” Sally Baynton, San Antonio Coll., TX
2. “Academic Freedom from Community to College,” Anel Flores, San Antonio Coll., TX
3. “From Incarnate Word to Ulster: Student Experience with Academic Freedom,” Heidi O’Nuanain, Univ. of Ulster
4. “‘Professional Security’ for Temp Workers in a Time of Homeland Insecurity,” Kamala Platt, Meadowlark Center
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.