Viewing convention Program information from 2009
Monday, 28 December
343. Minor Genres: Mixed Media, Performance Art, Graphic Novels
7:15–8:30 p.m., Congress A, Loews
Program arranged by the Division on Francophone Literatures and Cultures
Presiding: Anne Donadey, San Diego State Univ.
1. “The Poetic and Literary: Framing Meaning Graphically in Word and Image in Marjane Satrapi’s Persepolis,” Stacey Weber-Feve, Iowa State Univ.
2. “L’analogie du processus cognitif aux enjeux esthétiques chez Carole Simard-Laflamme,” Elise Lepage, Univ. of British Columbia
3. “Le Moulin à Images: Mixed Media, Intertext, and Québécois National Identity,” Robert Steele, Univ. of Maryland, College Park
4. “L’art du déplacement: The Politics of a New, Dangerous Art,” Nathan Guss, Fort Lewis Coll.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.