Viewing convention Program information from 2011
Friday, 07 January
350. Transcultural and Interdisciplinary Approaches to Early Modern Women
3:30–4:45 p.m., 402A, LA Convention Center
Program arranged by the Society for the Study of Early Modern Women
Presiding: Mihoko Suzuki, Univ. of Miami
1. “Marie de Medici and the Virtuosic Female Voice,” Melinda J. Gough, McMaster Univ.
2. “Women and Religious Representation: The Aesthetics of Ana Caro and Luisa Roldan,” Elena Garcia-Martin, Univ. of Utah
3. “Battle for the Laurels: The Playful Rivalry between Catherina Questiers and Cornelia van de Veer,” Martine Van Elk, California State Univ., Long Beach
4. “Early Modern Women’s Writing in Transnational Context,” David L. Porter, Univ. of Michigan, Ann Arbor
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.