Viewing convention Program information from 2006
Friday, 29 December
357. Writing Life, Writing Fiction in Seventeenth-, Eighteenth-, and Nineteenth-Century Italian Literature
8:30–9:45 a.m., Washington C, Loews
Program arranged by the Division on Seventeenth-, Eighteenth-, and Nineteenth-Century Italian Literature
Presiding: Gabriella Romani, Seton Hall Univ.
1. “Love Letters and Female Identity in Matilde Serao,” Laura A. Salsini, Univ. of Delaware, Newark
2. “Reflections on Mirrored Constructions of the Self in the Works of Neera,” Lisa M. Downward, Graduate Center, City Univ. of New York
3. “(Re)Writing of a Life: The Unpublished Correspondence of Mario Pratesi,” Anne Urbancic, Univ. of Toronto
4. “Il demone dello scrittóio: Lettere di Antonio Ghislanzoni 1853–93: Spunti e ricerche per un’investigazione del secondo Ottocento,” Walter Zidaric, Université de Nantes
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.