Viewing convention Program information from 2008
Sunday, 28 December
361. Mobbing in the Academy: An Introduction
3:30–4:45 p.m., Powell, Hilton
A special session
Presiding: Jeanine S. Alesch, Univ. of Utah
1. “Crowd Theory and Mobbing in the Academy,” Robert Matuozzi, Washington State Univ., Pullman
2. “Faculty Mobbing Behavior and the Invisible Fricative: Socialization, Anxiety, and the Graduate Student as Target,” Kara Cahill, Univ. of Missouri, Columbia
3. “Suing Cockamamie Schlock,” Batya Susan Weinbaum, State Univ. of New York, Empire State Coll.
4. “Preventing and Responding to Mobbing: A Dean’s Perspective,” Annette Kolodny, Univ. of Arizona
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.