Viewing convention Program information from 2009
Tuesday, 29 December
361. Making Research: Limits and Barriers in the Age of Digital Reproduction
8:30–9:45 a.m., 411–412, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on Methods of Literary Research
Presiding: Robin G. Schulze, Penn State Univ., University Park
1. “The History and Limitations of Digitalization,” William Baker, Northern Illinois Univ.
2. “Moving Past the Hype of Hypertext: Limits of Scholarly Digital Ventures,” Elizabeth Vincelette, Old Dominion Univ.
3. “Transforming the Study of Australian Literature through a Collaborative eResearch Environment,” Kerry Kilner, Univ. of Queensland
4. “A Proposed Model for Peer Review of Online Publications,” Jan Pridmore, Boston Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.