Viewing convention Program information from 2008
Sunday, 28 December
368. Postcolonial Comparisons: Methdologies
3:30–4:45 p.m., Imperial A, Hilton
Program arranged by the Division on Postcolonial Studies in Literature and Culture
Presiding: Susan Yukie Najita, Univ. of Michigan, Ann Arbor
1. “Notes on Teaching a Comparative Class on Postcolonial Tragedy,” Ato Quayson, Univ. of Toronto
2. “Narrative Theories and Postcolonial Texts,” Brian Richardson, Univ. of Maryland, College Park
3. “Postcolonial Comparisons in Time,” Natalie A. Melas, Cornell Univ.
4. “Postcolonial Itineraries,” Gautam Premnath, Univ. of California, Berkeley
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.