Viewing convention Program information from 2009
Tuesday, 29 December
370. Strange Encounters: Meetings between Students and Scholarly Editions in the Twenty-First Century
8:30–9:45 a.m., 405, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the MLA Committee on Scholarly Editions
Presiding: Marta L. Werner, D’Youville Coll.
1. “The Student Confronts the Scholarly Edition,” Peter L. Shillingsburg, Loyola Univ., Chicago
2. “Clio, Calliope, and Editing in the Undergraduate Classroom,” Erick R. Kelemen, Fordham Univ., Bronx
3. “Video Games and the Scholarly Editions of Tomorrow; or, What Our Students Can Learn from Playing Spore,” Steven E. Jones, Loyola Univ., Chicago
4. “If You Have to Ask, You Can’t Afford It: Value, Price, and the Bibliographic Code of the Scholarly Edition,” Paige Morgan, Univ. of Washington, Seattle
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.