Viewing convention Program information from 2007
Friday, 28 December
7:15–8:30 p.m., Columbus Hall E and F, Hyatt Regency
Program arranged by the PMLA Editorial Board
Presiding: Srinivas Aravamudan, Duke Univ.
1. “At War with the Whole World,” Jody Greene, Univ. of California, Santa Cruz
2. “Full Spectrum Chaos: How America Lost the Image War in Iraq,” Nicholas Mirzoeff, New York Univ.
3. “There Will Be No Bobby Sands in Guantánamo Bay,” Patrick W. Anderson, Univ. of California, San Diego
4. “The Subjectile and the Subjugated: Mediations and Virtualizations of Sovereignty,” Allen Feldman, New York Univ.
5. “Extraordinary Expenditure: The Unjust Enemy and the Laws of War,” Ian Bernard Baucom, Duke Univ.
Respondent: Diana Taylor, New York Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.