Viewing convention Program information from 2004
Wednesday, 29 December
378. Romanticism’s Short Narratives
10:15–11:30 a.m., 305, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on the English Romantic Period
Presiding: Mary A. Favret, Indiana Univ., Bloomington
1. “Narration of Imagination: Wordsworth and the Theory and Practice of Short Narrative,” Don H. Bialostosky, Univ. of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh
2. “‘The Two Drovers’ as Novelle,” Michael E. Gorra, Smith Coll.
3. “Form and Enigma in Liber Amoris,” Charles Waite Mahoney, Univ. of Connecticut, Storrs
4. “Constricting Romanticism,” Joshua David Gonsalves, Dalhousie Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.