Viewing convention Program information from 2011
Friday, 07 January
379. Neo-Romanticism and Contemporary Film
5:15–6:30 p.m., Atrium III, J. W. Marriott
Program arranged by the Wordsworth-Coleridge Association
Presiding: Frederick L. Burwick, Univ. of California, Los Angeles
1. “The Romantic Roots of High Postmodernism: Blade Runner as Neo-Romanticism,” Mark Stephen Lussier, Arizona State Univ.
2. “Keats’s Avatar,” Jonathan D. Mulrooney, Coll. of the Holy Cross
3. “Romanticism Reanimated: Coleridge, Hoffmann, and Miyazaki,” Julian Knox, Univ. of California, Los Angeles
4. “The Duchess, Mary Robinson, and Georgiana’s Social Network,” Daniel A. Robinson, Widener Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.