Viewing convention Program information from 2004
Wednesday, 29 December
385. Women Theorizing Notoriety: England, 1558–1830
10:15–11:30 a.m., 406, Philadelphia Marriott
A special session
Session leader: Mihoko Suzuki, Univ. of Miami
1. “‘The Passion’d Mind’: Criminal and Pious Desires in Anne Lock’s Sonnets,” Mary E. Trull, Saint Olaf Coll.
2. “Aphra Behn’s Heroism,” Carol Lea Howard, Warren Wilson Coll.
3. “The Muff Affair: Fashioning Celebrity in the Portraits of Sarah Siddons and Mary Wells,” Laura T. Engel, Duquesne Univ.
4. “Authorship and Libertine Celebrity: Harriette Wilson’s Regency Memoirs,” Lisa M. O’Connell, Univ. of Queensland
For copies of abstracts, write to Mary Trull by 20 Dec. 2004 or visit www.stolaf.edu/people/trull.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.