Viewing convention Program information from 2006
Wednesday, 27 December
4. Issues of Language and Style
5:15–6:30 p.m., Adams, Loews
Program arranged by the Division on Linguistic Approaches to Literature
Presiding: Veronica Morrison, Thomas Jefferson Univ.
1. “Viewpoint in Pérez-Reverte’s Alatriste Stories,” Milton M. Azevedo, Univ. of California, Berkeley
2. “The Foregrounded Text World of ‘The Idea’ by Raymond Carver,” Huda Abdoalkarim Al-Mansoob, Univ. of Nottingham
3. “Cocoliche: Literary Manifestations of an Italo-Hispanic Dialect,” Frank Nuessel, Univ. of Louisville
4. “Code Switching in Contemporary Written Indigenous Literature,” Kelli Lyon Johnson, Miami Univ., Hamilton
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.