Viewing convention Program information from 2005
Thursday, 29 December
407. Literary Linguistics: Specific Issues
10:15–11:30 a.m., Edison, Washington Hilton
Program arranged by the Division on Linguistic Approaches to Literature
1. “Tolkien and the Profession: ‘Between the Barbed Wire of Lang and Lit,’” Mary E. Faraci, Florida Atlantic Univ.
2. “Fictive Realities in Eugene O’Neill’s Long Day’s Journey into Night: Literary Approaches to Linguistic Theory,” Todd Van Evera Oakley, Case Western Reserve Univ.
3. “Studying Language and Language Variation in Early Spanish American Texts: Implications for Literary Studies,” Lisa Marie Rabin, George Mason Univ.
4. “Newspapers as Narrative: The Berliner Dienstboten-Zeitung (1898–1900),” K. Julia Karolle, John Carroll Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.