Viewing convention Program information from 2007
Saturday, 29 December
427. The Return to the Rural in the Països Catalans
8:30–9:45 a.m., Huron, Sheraton Chicago
Program arranged by the Discussion Group on Catalan Language and Literature
Presiding: Robert A. Davidson, Univ. of Toronto
1. “A Twentieth-Century Catalan Peasant: Salvador Dalí as Literary Figure,” Enric Bou, Brown Univ.
2. “Identifying the Landscape: Discourses of Land and Nation in Modern Catalonia,” Colleen P. Culleton, Univ. at Buffalo, State Univ. of New York
3. “Remembering the Region: Josep Pla’s El petit món del Pirineu,” Joan-Ramon Resina, Stanford Univ.
4. “Els pobles invisibles: Collective Determination of Space and Disappearance in Camí de sirga, by Jesús Moncada,” William Viestenz, Cornell Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.