Viewing convention Program information from 2005
Thursday, 29 December
429. Cervantes in American Literature
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., Caucus, Washington Hilton
A special session
Presiding: Luis A. Correa-Díaz, Univ. of Georgia
1. “Textual Attitudes: Melville and the Example of Cervantes,” Bryan T. Scoular, New York Univ.
2. “Quixotic History: Don Quixote and Diedrich Knickerbocker,” Jeffrey M. Scraba, Rutgers Univ., New Brunswick
3. “Mirror Images: Mark Twain’s Inversion and Fragmentation of Don Quixote in The Prince and the Pauper,” Susan C. Giráldez, Univ. of the Pacific
4. “Kathy Acker’s Critique of American Identity in Don Quixote: Which Was a Dream,” Julia C. Paulk, Marquette Univ.
For copies of abstracts, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.