Viewing convention Program information from 2009
Tuesday, 29 December
436. Development and Fund-Raising for Foreign Language Department Chairs
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., Commonwealth Hall D, Loews
Program arranged by the Association of Departments of Foreign Languages
Presiding: Dawn E. Bratsch-Prince, Iowa State Univ.
1. “Expanding Your Reach: Strategies for Partnering More Effectively with Your Development Office,” Rich Bundy, Iowa State Univ.
2. “Creative Fund-Raising around Institutional Priorities,” Donna Hooven Frithsen, Bryn Mawr Coll.; Madge Rothenberg, Bryn Mawr Coll.
3. “Reconnecting with Your Alumni: Building Department-Specific Relationships and Generating Support,” Elizabeth Gackstetter Nichols, Drury Univ.
4. “Development for the Reluctant: Suggestions for Chairs and Faculty Members,” Jane Hacking, Univ. of Utah
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.