Viewing convention Program information from 2008
Monday, 29 December
442. Return to Prince Edward Island: Anne of Green Gables at One Hundred
8:30–9:45 a.m., Sutter, Hilton
Program arranged by the Division on Children’s Literature
Presiding: Michelle Ann Abate, Hollins Univ.
1. “The Creation of the Family in Anne of Green Gables: Making Twenty-First-Century Readers at Home in the Victorian,” Kathleen A. Miller, Univ. of Delaware, Newark
2. “A Return to the Wild; or, Long-Lasting, Mystical ‘Lunacy’ in Anne of Green Gables,” Val Czerny, Florida Atlantic Univ.
3. “The Problem Novel Then and Now: Using Anne of Green Gables in the Contemporary Young-Adult Literature Class,” Fiona Paton, State Univ. of New York, New Paltz
4. “From Formula Fiction to Girls’ Classic: Anne of Green Gables, Fashion Magazines, and Sunday School Writing,” Irene Gammel, Ryerson Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.