Viewing convention Program information from 2005
Thursday, 29 December
443. New Technologies of Literary Investigation: Digital Demonstrations
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., Delaware Suite A, Marriott
Program arranged by the Committee on Information Technology
Presiding: Michael Groden, Univ. of Western Ontario
1. “The Stolen Time Archive,” Alice Gambrell, Univ. of Southern California
2. “Turning the Pages: Displaying Manuscripts Digitally,” Clive Izard, British Library
3. “The Litgloss Collaboratory,” Maureen Jameson, State Univ. of New York, Buffalo
4. “Doing Things with the William Blake Archive,” Kari M. Kraus, Univ. of Rochester
5. “Mark Twain Digital Project,” Andrea Laue, Univ. of California, Berkeley
6. “Tamarind: Scholarly Text Analysis,” Stephen J. Ramsay, Univ. of Georgia
7. “TAPoR (Text Analysis Portal for Research),” Geoffrey Rockwell, McMaster Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.