Viewing convention Program information from 2009
Tuesday, 29 December
443. “A Most Sovereign Prescription”: Shakespeare and Sovereignty, Then and Now
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., Grand Ballroom Salon L, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on Shakespeare
Presiding: Laurie Shannon, Northwestern Univ.
1. “Shakespeare’s Sovereign Skeptic,” James Kuzner, Case Western Reserve Univ.
2. “Shakespeare’s Other Sovereignty,” Bradin Cormack, Univ. of Chicago
3. “The Well-Governed Fruit,” Jessica Rosenberg, Univ. of Pennsylvania
4. “Sovereignty and Husbandry,” Julia Reinhard Lupton, Univ. of California, Irvine
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.