Viewing convention Program information from 2008
Monday, 29 December
8:30–9:45 a.m., Continental 3, Hilton
Program arranged by the Society for Critical Exchange
Presiding: Jeffrey R. Di Leo, Univ. of Houston, Victoria
1. “Anonymity and the Public Sphere,” Robert J. Griffin, Texas A&M Univ., College Station
2. “Laboring in Anonymity,” Sharon O’Dair, Univ. of Alabama, Tuscaloosa
3. “Anxiety and Authority: Anonymity and Pseudonymity in Electronic Academic Environments,” Matthew S. S. Johnson, Southern Illinois Univ., Edwardsville
4. “A More Personal Anonymity: Online Teaching in Second Life,” Henry James Morello, Penn State Univ., University Park
5. “Cultures of Anonymity: A Response,” Christian Moraru, Univ. of North Carolina, Greensboro
For copies of papers, visit http://societyforcriticalexchange.org.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.