Viewing convention Program information from 2009
Tuesday, 29 December
456. Memory, History, and the Literary Text
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., Congress C, Loews
Program arranged by Women in French
Presiding: Maria G. Traub, Neumann Coll.
1. “Improvisation and the Ruses of Memory: Assia Djebar’s Women Fighters,” Brigitte Weltman-Aron, Univ. of Florida
2. “Memory and History as Cornerstones of Identity in the Novels of Marie-Célie Agnant,” Kennedy Miller Schultz, Canisius Coll.
3. “Poetics of Exile: Andrée Chedid’s Maison sans racines,” Dorothea Beate Heitsch, Univ. of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
4. “L’empreinte de l’ange de Nancy Huston: Fuite bénéfique ou fatale,” Anne-Marie Obajtek-Kirkwood, Drexel Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.