Viewing convention Program information from 2006
Friday, 29 December
458. A Philadelphia Story of Modernism, 1901–11
1:45–3:30 p.m., Liberty Ballroom Salon A, Philadelphia Marriott
Presiding: Vincent Bernard Sherry, Jr., Villanova Univ.
1. “Marianne Moore’s ‘Oratories and Wardrobes’: Rhetoric at Bryn Mawr and the Tricorne Hat in Philadelphia,” Patricia Cannon Willis, Yale Univ.
2. “Strange Attractors in Hilda Doolittle’s Philadelphia: Science and the Mythopoeic Mind,” Adalaide Morris, Univ. of Iowa
3. “‘One of My Little Ambitions’: The Letters from William Carlos Williams in Philadelphia to His Brother, Edgar Irving Williams, in Boston,” Andrew Joseph Krivak, London, England
4. “Some Philadelphia Origins of Ezra Pound’s Idea of an American Renaissance,” Emily Mitchell Wallace, Bryn Mawr Coll.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.