Viewing convention Program information from 2008
Monday, 29 December
458. Textual Conditions in Premodern East Asia
8:30–9:45 a.m., Nob Hill D, Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on East Asian Languages and Literatures to 1900
Presiding: Yuming He, Univ. of Chicago
1. “Metropolitan Publishing Centers and the Rural Hinterland in Qing Sichuan,” Cynthia Brokaw, Ohio State Univ., Columbus
2. “Burn It! Burn It?! The Enigmatic Case of Wang Tong’s Zhongshuo,” Ding Xiang Warner, Cornell Univ.
3. “Canons on the Move: The Murals of the Derge Many-Doored Auspicious Wisdom-Gathering Printery,” Cynthia Col, Graduate Theological Union
4. “Buddhist Textual Culture: Acoustic and Memorial Possibilities in Medieval Miracle Tales,” Charlotte Eubanks, Penn State Univ., University Park
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.