Viewing convention Program information from 2004
Wednesday, 29 December
460. Romantic Literature and the Sciences I
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., Grand Ballroom Salon K, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the Wordsworth-Coleridge Association
Presiding: James C. McKusick, Univ. of Maryland Baltimore County
1. “Radical Romanticism and the Science of Life,” Sharon Ruston, Univ. of Wales, Bangor
2. “Dissent and Ontological Space in Literature and Science,” Stuart Samuel Peterfreund, Northeastern Univ.
3. “Wordsworthian Science in the 1870s,” Robert M. Ryan, Rutgers Univ., Camden
4. “Berkeley, Blake, Bohr, and Beyond,” Mark Stephen Lussier, Arizona State Univ., Tempe
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.