Viewing convention Program information from 2005
Thursday, 29 December
461. The Korean Wave and Asian Cinema in the Global Market
1:45–3:00 p.m., Grant, Washington Hilton
Program arranged by the Division on East Asian Languages and Literatures after 1900
Presiding: Jung-Soon Shim, Soongsil Univ.
1. “Cross-Cultural Aesthetics in Winter Sonata,” Seiwoong Oh, Rider Univ.
2. “The Transnational Whisperings of Contemporary Asian Horror,” Adam Knee, Ohio Univ., Athens
3. “The ‘Globalization’ of the New Kung Fu Film,” Haiqing Sun, Texas Southern Univ.
4. “Tradition and/of Bastards in Korean Cinema,” Sheng-mei Ma, Michigan State Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.