Viewing convention Program information from 2008
Monday, 29 December
465. Net.art and Electronic Literature
8:30–9:45 a.m., Yerba Buena Salon 6, Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on Twentieth-Century Spanish Literature
Presiding: María T. Zubiaurre, Univ. of California, Los Angeles
1. “Bloqueo digital: Perversidad de las autobiografías publicoprivadas,” Enric Bou, Brown Univ.
2. “Border Disturbance Art: From Network Gestures to Nano-poetics,” Amy Sara Carroll, Univ. of Michigan, Ann Arbor; Ricardo Domínguez, Univ. of California, San Diego
3. “Digital Secretions: Naief Yehya and the Pornography of Cybernetics,” Susan Jennifer Antebi, Univ. of California, Riverside
4. “Domestic Violence and Net.art: The Hispanic Screen,” María T. Zubiaurre
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.