Viewing convention Program information from 2011
Saturday, 08 January
466. Teaching Asian American Literatures
10:15–11:30 a.m., Platinum Salon H, J. W. Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on Asian American Literature
Presiding: Kandice Chuh, Univ. of Maryland, College Park
1. “Teaching Asian American Graphic Narratives in a ‘Post-Race’ Era,” Caroline Kyungah Hong, Queens Coll., City Univ. of New York
2. “Linking Words and Histories: Teaching South Asian and Arab American Literature after 9/11,” Anantha Sudhakar, Rutgers Univ., New Brunswick
3. “When Words Aren’t Enough: Race, Reparations, and Interracial Justice,” Lynn M. Itagaki, Ohio State Univ., Columbus
4. “Introducing the Field,” Wen Jin, Columbia Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.