Viewing convention Program information from 2006
Friday, 29 December
467. Moving toward Inclusion: Thirty Years of the Council of Writing Program Administrators
1:45–3:00 p.m., 307, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the Council of Writing Program Administrators
Presiding: Shirley Rose, Purdue Univ., West Lafayette
1. “Drawing In, Reaching Out: The Problems and Prospects of Internationalization,” Chris Anson, North Carolina State Univ.
2. “Why Diversify?” Joseph M. Janangelo, Loyola Univ., Chicago
3. “On the Trail of the Outcomes Statement: Increasing the Work of the WPA in Canada,” M. Elizabeth Sargent, Univ. of Alberta
4. “WPA and Diversity: The Asian American Locations in the Modern University,” Joseph S. Eng, California State Univ., Monterey Bay
Respondent: Shirley Rose
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.