Viewing convention Program information from 2011
Thursday, 06 January
47. New Intersections in Lorca Studies
1:45–3:00 p.m., 306B, LA Convention Center
A special session
Presiding: Cecelia J. Cavanaugh, Chestnut Hill Coll.
1. “Until Death Do Us Part: Matrimony and Subversion in Federico García Lorca’s Yerma,” José Ignacio Badenes, Loyola Marymount Univ.
2. “Desire, Death, and Self-Sacrifice; or, The Writing of Poetry: Lorca, Bataille, and Nietzsche Intersecting in the Space of Duende,” Ann Cerminaro-Costanzi, Marywood Univ.
3. “Falla, the Agglutinative Force in Romancero gitano,” Nelson Orringer, Univ. of Connecticut, Storrs
4. “Entering the Meadow: Von Uexküll’s Methodology of Umwelt in the Maleficio de la mariposa,” Cecelia J. Cavanaugh
For abstracts, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.