Viewing convention Program information from 2009
Tuesday, 29 December
485. The Critical Challenges of the Very Contemporary
1:45–3:00 p.m., Grand Ballroom Salon L, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the Council of Literary Magazines and Presses
Presiding: Jena Osman, Temple Univ., Philadelphia; Juliana M. Spahr, Mills Coll.
1. “Animating Translation; or, How to Make the Text a Real Boy: Kim Rosenfield’s Trama,” Judith Elizabeth Goldman, Univ. of Chicago
2. “Thinking Texts,” Jena Osman
3. “Versus Disturbances: On the Weathers of Lisa Robertson and Kenneth Goldsmith,” Jennifer Scappettone, Univ. of Chicago
4. “Testing the Limits of Black Aesthetics: Will Alexander and Renee Gladman,” Evie Shockley, Rutgers Univ., New Brunswick
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.