Viewing convention Program information from 2004
Monday, 27 December
49. The Ethic and Rhetorics of Ambiguity
8:45–10:00 p.m., Jefferson, Loews
Program arranged by the Division on Twentieth-Century Italian Literature
Presiding: Cosetta Gaudenzi, Univ. of Memphis
1. “Discharged of Authority: Agamben and Levi on the Muselmann,” Dan Leshem, Emory Univ.
2. “(Un)Building the Novel: Recent Cases of Narrative Cannibalism,” Stefania Lucamante, Catholic Univ. of America
3. “The Narrative (Aest)Ethics of the Manzoni-Sciascia-Consolo Lineage,” Enrico Vettore, Univ. of Oregon
4. “Discursive Circularity and Generic Hybridism in Luigi Malerba’s Il serpente,” Rita Gagliano, Univ. of Oregon
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.