Viewing convention Program information from 2007
Saturday, 29 December
491. Chicago Writers, Writing about Chicago
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., Horner, Hyatt Regency
Program arranged by the Society for the Study of Midwestern Literature
Presiding: David D. Anderson, Michigan State Univ.
1. “Chicago Noir: Stuart Dybek’s Poetry,” Grazyna J. Kozaczka, Cazenovia Coll.
2. “Nelson Algren’s Chicago,” James Alfred Lewin, Shepherd Coll.
3. “Jane Hamilton’s Chicago,” Melody M. Zajdel, Montana State Univ., Bozeman
4. “The Lake Front and the City: Margaret Anderson’s My Thirty Years’ War and Chicago,” Marilyn Judith Atlas, Ohio Univ., Athens
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.