Viewing convention Program information from 2007
Saturday, 29 December
494. Publishing Culture (1815–1930): Elite Culture, Mass Markets
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., Ontario, Sheraton Chicago
Program arranged by the Division on Nineteenth- and Early-Twentieth-Century German Literature
Presiding: Irene Kacandes, Dartmouth Coll.
1. “Eduard Fuchs: German Book Collector and Social Innovator,” Ulrich E. Bach, Texas State Univ., San Marcos
2. “Hölderlin for the Few,” Amalia Herrmann, Cornell Univ.
3. “Triangulating Schloß Gripsholm,” Theodore Franks Rippey, Bowling Green State Univ.
4. “How to Be a Good German: Karl Robert Langewiesche’s Self-Help Books from Wilhelmine to Nazi Germany,” Katrin Voelkner, Northwestern Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.