Viewing convention Program information from 2007
Saturday, 29 December
495. Reading and Teaching Clarice Lispector Thirty Years Later
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., Huron, Sheraton Chicago
Program arranged by the Division on Luso-Brazilian Language and Literature
Presiding: Cristina Ferreira-Pinto Bailey, Austin, TX
1. “The Star of the Hour: Who Is Clarice Lispector in 2007?” Claire Williams, Univ. of Liverpool
2. “Listening to the Body(’s) Silences,” Ricardo Santos, Hood Coll.
3. “Meu Deus do céu, não tenho nada a dizer: Teaching the Sound of Silence in Clarice Lispector,” Steven F. Butterman, Univ. of Miami
4. “Reteaching and Relearning The Hour of the Star: The Prototype Character,” Susan Canty Quinlan, Univ. of Georgia
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.