Viewing convention Program information from 2005
Thursday, 29 December
501. Revelation and Self-Revelation: The Poetry and Prose of Geoffrey Hill
3:30–4:45 p.m., Carolina, Marriott
A special session
Presiding: Eileen Abrahams, Univ. of Texas, Austin
1. “Hill’s Self-Consciousness,” John Lyon, Univ. of Bristol
2. “Aporias of Alterity: Hill and Levinas,” David R. Sherman, New York Univ.
3. “Geoffrey Hill’s Critical and Technical ‘Debts’ to Robert Lowell and John Berryman,” W. S. Milne, London, England
4. “On Being a ‘Man of the World’: Geoffrey Hill’s Poetics of Eros,” Sophie Ratcliffe, Univ. of Oxford, Jesus Coll.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.