Viewing convention Program information from 2007
Saturday, 29 December
502. The New Chicago Renaissance Studies
1:45–3:00 p.m., Columbian, Hyatt Regency
Program arranged by the Division on Black American Literature and Culture
Presiding: Daylanne K. English, Macalester Coll.
1. “Gwendolyn Brooks’s Urban Theater,” Michael W. Clune, Univ. of South Florida
2. “Apprehending the Sonic Color Line in Richard Wright’s Native Son,” Jennifer Stoever, Univ. of Southern California
3. “Black and White Unite! The Interracial Left, the Color Line, and Literary Radicalism in Bronzeville,” Michelle Y. Gordon, Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison
4. “Fugitive Cosmopolitanism: Migration in Willard Motley’s Knock on Any Door,” John C. Charles, North Carolina State Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.