Viewing convention Program information from 2004
Wednesday, 29 December
508. Literature, Genre Theory, and Writing Pedagogy
1:45–3:00 p.m., Grand Ballroom Salon L, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on the Teaching of Writing
Presiding: Scott B. Stevens, Western Washington Univ.
1. “Rummaging through Genre: Literature and Writing for Nobrow Culture,” Scott B. Stevens
2. “Speech Genres and a New Pedagogy of the Figures of Thought,” Don H. Bialostosky, Univ. of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh
3. “Slam This: Making Space for Students’ Spoken Words,” Rebecca Ingalls, Univ. of Michigan, Ann Arbor
4. “A Case for Case Study Writing in English Classes,” Diane C. Chase, Univ. of Massachusetts, Amherst
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.