Viewing convention Program information from 2005
Thursday, 29 December
519. Scale and Scholarship in the Digital Humanities
3:30–4:45 p.m., Eisenhower, Marriott
Program arranged by the Association for Computers and the Humanities
Presiding: Anh Bui, Univ. of California, Berkeley
1. “A Million for One,” Erika Linke, Carnegie Mellon Univ.
2. “Looking Back and Looking Forward: Converted Text at the Library of Congress,” Michael Neubert, Library of Congress
3. “A Faithful Narrative of the Surprising Work of Creating an Online Jonathan Edwards,” Caleb J. D. Maskell, Yale Univ.
4. “Down the Rabbit Hole: The Pleasures and Perversities of the Deep Digital Edition,” Anh Bui
For copies of abstracts, visit www.ach.org/mla/mla05/.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.