Viewing convention Program information from 2011
Thursday, 06 January
52. E-Books as Bibliographical Objects
1:45–3:00 p.m., Platinum Salon C, J. W. Marriott
Program arranged by the Discussion Group on Bibliography and Textual Studies
Presiding: Matthew Gary Kirschenbaum, Univ. of Maryland, College Park
1. “The Enkindling Reciter: Performing Reading and Concealing Texts in the E-Book Demo,” Alan Galey, Univ. of Toronto
2. “Open Objects: From Book to Nook,” Andrew Piper, McGill Univ.
3. “The Kindle Advertiser: E-Books, Advertising, and the Evanescent Edition,” Zahr Said Stauffer, Univ. of Virginia
4. “Virtual Reading on Amazon.com,” Yung-Hsing Wu, Univ. of Louisiana, Lafayette
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.