Viewing convention Program information from 2004
Wednesday, 29 December
532. Beginnings in Fiction and Nonfiction
3:30–4:45 p.m., Commonwealth Hall A2, Loews
Program arranged by the Society for the Study of Narrative Literature
Presiding: Brian Richardson, Univ. of Maryland, College Park
1. “Stories and Wars: The Absoluteness of Narrative Beginnings,” Patrick Colm Hogan, Univ. of Connecticut, Storrs
2. “Lost Beginnings in Salman Rushdie’s Midnight’s Children,” Gaura Shankar Narayan, State Univ. of New York, Purchase
3. “Manuel Puig’s Empty Archive,” Carlos Riobo, Barnard Coll.
4. “Connecting Links: Beginnings and Endings,” Armine Kotin Mortimer, Univ. of Illinois, Urbana
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.