Viewing convention Program information from 2005
Thursday, 29 December
532. Assessing Native Criticism
3:30–4:45 p.m., Virginia Suite C, Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on American Indian Literatures
Presiding: Stephanie J. Fitzgerald, Claremont Graduate Univ.
1. “Conceptualizing American Indian Literary Theory Today,” Christopher B. Teuton, Univ. of Denver
2. “The Impossibility of a Specific Theory for American Indian Literature,” Franci Washburn, Univ. of Arizona
3. “A Relational Model for Native American Literary Criticism,” John Michael McKinn, Univ. of Illinois, Urbana; Thomas Hove, Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison
4. “The Pitfalls of Tribal Specificity,” Ron R. Carpenter, Univ. of Utah
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.