Viewing convention Program information from 2007
Saturday, 29 December
535. Teaching Undergraduate Linguistics
3:30–4:45 p.m., Huron, Sheraton Chicago
Program arranged by the Discussion Group on General Linguistics
Presiding: Rebecca Day Babcock, Univ. of Texas of the Permian Basin
1. “Teaching Phonetics to Advanced Students of German,” Iulia Pittman, Auburn Univ., Auburn
2. “Factors Affecting Success in a Junior-Level Intro to English Linguistics Course Face-to-Face and Online,” Rebecca Day Babcock
3. “The Very Least Teachers Need to Know about Linguistics but Are Too Unaware to Ask,” Eric J. Hyman, Fayetteville State Univ.
4. “A Presentation for Linguistics Students: The Sino-Tibetan Language Family,” Charlene A. Lea, Univ. of Massachusetts, Amherst
5. “Changing Linguistic Pedagogy,” Marnie Jo Petray, California Polytechnic State Univ., San Luis Obispo
Respondent: Roslyn Sue Raney, Coll. of San Mateo, CA
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.