Viewing convention Program information from 2007
Saturday, 29 December
552. The Undergraduate Student as Scholar: Courses and Seminars
3:30–4:45 p.m., Ontario, Sheraton Chicago
Program arranged by the Division on Teaching as a Profession
Presiding: Laura L. Behling, Gustavus Adolphus Coll.
1. “Welcome to the Party: Literary Theory and Undergraduate Scholarship,” Melanie Brown, Saint Norbert Coll.
2. “Research Teams in Literature and Culture,” Stephen Bernhardt, Univ. of Delaware, Newark
3. “Incorporating Undergraduate Research into a Seventeenth-Century French Literature Seminar,” Patricia Armstrong, Vanderbilt Univ.
4. “Undergraduate Students as Scholars in the Context of the Liberal Arts,” E. Jane Hedley, Bryn Mawr Coll.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.