Viewing convention Program information from 2011
Saturday, 08 January
559. Remapping United States Drama and Performance: From Vieux Carré to the Whiskey a Go Go and Beyond
1:45–3:00 p.m., Diamond Salon 6, J. W. Marriott
A special session
Presiding: Harilaos Stecopoulos, Univ. of Iowa
1. “Reviving Odets,” David Román, Univ. of Southern California
2. “Tennessee Williams: American Drama’s Transferential Object,” Donald E. Pease, Dartmouth Coll.
3. “À l’assaut du ciel! Deturning the Twin Towers, August 1974,” Eric William Lott, Univ. of Virginia
4. “‘What’s Inside Is Just a Lie’: Stew’s Passing Strange, LA Rock and Roll as Cabaret, and the Poetics of Black (Counter)Public Theater,” Daphne Ann Brooks, Princeton Univ.
For papers, write to email@example.com.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.