Viewing convention Program information from 2006
Friday, 29 December
570. Media Theory and Cultural Transformation
7:15–8:30 p.m., Commonwealth Hall D, Loews
Program arranged by the Division on Literary Criticism
Presiding: N. Katherine Hayles, Univ. of California, Los Angeles
1. “Print and Textual Instability: Resolving the Crisis of Representation in the Age of Johnson,” Mark Edwin Wildermuth, Univ. of Texas of the Permian Basin
2. “Gramophone, Film, Trauma Writer: Trauma’s Discursive Dependence on Media,” Brian L. Croxall, Emory Univ.
3. “Revision and the Error,” J. Stephen Murphy, Univ. of California, Berkeley
4. “The Ideology of Digital Embodiment,” Eyal Amiran, Univ. of California, Irvine
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.