Viewing convention Program information from 2011
Saturday, 08 January
570. Current Research in Sixteenth-Century French Literary Study
1:45–3:00 p.m., 304B, LA Convention Center
Program arranged by the Division on Sixteenth-Century French Literature
Presiding: David Paul LaGuardia, Dartmouth Coll.
1. “Joachim Du Bellay’s Other Tongue: Reappropriating French in Les regrets,” Katie Chenoweth, Univ. of Chicago
2. “Eccentricity’s Unruly Bodies,” Elisabeth Hodges, Miami Univ., Oxford
3. “Early Modern Environmental Studies?” Jeff Persels, Univ. of South Carolina, Columbia
4. “The Shame of Self-Improvement: The Acquisition of New Manners in Sully’s Œconomies royales,” Michelle Miller, Univ. of Michigan, Ann Arbor
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.